Sunday 31 October 2010

The 'Weight of the World' single is OUT NOW!


The 'Weight of the World' single is now live on iTunes and other digital stores. GO GET IT!

(FYI Fact Fans - Track 1 should be named (Single Edit) and Track 2 is the Sound of Everyone mix. These mistakes will be sorted ASAP, but I guess that makes it rare for a while?!)

You can buy the digital bundle, containing the Single Edit, Remix and Video, all for just £1.79, here: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/weight-of-the-world-ep/id400792648



1 comment:

  1. Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.

    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same unwanted rehashed material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google
    account.

    my homepage; nuva genic reviews **

    ReplyDelete